The Nimbus Hosting platform can install a number of applications such as WordPress for you. This guide explains how install WordPress when adding your site to the platform.
1) First you need to log into your Nimbus Hosting account here.
2) Once logged in, click on Websites.
3) Click the Add Website button.
4) Select WordPress from the Application dropdown menu and click 'create website'
5) Fill out the remaining fields, ensuring that you select 'Install Application' adjacent to the WordPress field then click on the Create Website button. The platform will now take care of installing WordPress for you.
That's it. Your website has been set up with a fresh installation of WordPress on your server. The platform will always install the latest version of WordPress available.
Please see our other guides on Accessing your FTP details and Pointing your domain to your server.