STORM can install a number of applications such as WordPress for you. This guide explains how install WordPress when adding your site to STORM.
1) First you need to log into STORM here.
2) Once logged into STORM, click on Websites.
3) Click the Add Website button.
4) Select WordPress from the Application dropdown menu and make sure "Install application" is checked
5) Fill out the remaining fields then click on the Create Website button. STORM will now take care of installing WordPress for you.
That's it. Your website has been set up with a fresh installation of WordPress on your server. STORM will always install the latest version of WordPress availible.
Please see our other guides on Accessing your FTP details and Pointing your domain to your server.