This guide explains how to add your STORM server to Deploy HQ
First we need to allow the Deploy HQ IP addresses, to check the IP addresses listed in this article are up to date, please check here.
First you need to log into STORM.
Once logged into STORM, you will be taken to the STORM dashboard.
From the STORM dashboard click on Security.
Click the Add Record button from within the Allowed IP section.
Add the following IPv4 ranges to the Allowed IP's list ensuring that they are set to never expire:
- Add the following IPv6 ranges to the Allowed IP's list ensuring that they are set to never expire:
Next we simply add the server to Deploy HQ under the SSH/SFTP Protocol.
- Log into deployhq.com
Navigate to your project.
Click Add Server.
Enter the name of the server.
Select SSH/SFTP under Protocol.
Enter your SSH details (Hostname, Username, Password) you can find these details under the SSH section of your website on STORM.
- Select the rest of the options you want for your deployment and configuration.
Zero Downtime Deployments
If you would like the use the zero downtime feature which DeployHQ offers, the following steps must be taken to ensure that it works successfully:
- When creating the site in STORM ensure that the custom path is set to something along the lines of deployment/current ("deployment" can be anything you like)
- Once the website is created in STORM, Navigate to the PHP page and add the following php setting:
opcache.enable = 0
without this, you will experience problems relating to changes not being seen on the site anfter a deployment.
- Connect to the STORM server, either via SSH or FTPS, and delete the current folder along with it's contents.
- When setting up the deployment in DeployHQ, enter the custom path as it was configured in STORM. (deployment/current)
- Deploy the site to your STORM server - If all worked successfully, DeployHQ should have created the folder structure which it requires including recreating the current folder.