Occassionally you may get a database error that requires a repair to one of your database tables. This can be done quickly and easily using the Webadmin database control panel in Plesk.
1. Log in to Plesk and click on Subscriptions -> (Relevant Domain) -> Websites & Domains (Tab).
2. Click the Databases button.
3. Click the database you want to work on
4. Click WebAdmin
This will open a new window for Webadmin, keep an eye-out for the pop-up as your browser may block it!
5. Click on the database name
6. Select the table or tables you need to repair
7. Choose Repair Table from the drop-down menu
This will run the repair query and you should receive confirmation once this is complete.